Fixed Fee Uncontested Divorce (Plaintiff)
The fee package is relevant if you start the divorce proceedings as the Plaintiff and confirms that your spouse is: –
- 100% agreeable to all the divorce and ancillary terms; and
- 100% cooperative in signing the papers
Please choose other package options if you and your spouse cannot fully agree and sign off the papers
Our fixed fee uncontested divorce includes the following: –
- Drafting, generate and filing of the full set of divorce documents: –
- Writ for Divorce
- Statement of Particulars
- Statement of Claim
- Draft Interim Judgment
- Memorandum of Appearance
- Acknowledgment of Service (Defendant
- Professional Legal Advice on your legal rights and entitlement
- Communicating with your spouse on the signing of the papers at our office.
- Arranging for commissioner for Oaths to witness the signing
- E-file the signed documents to the family justice court.
- Monitoring the timeline and extraction of Interim judgment and Certificate for Divorce
- (optional) Advice on post-divorce matters like what to do with your house and other important tasks to fulfill under the Divorce Order
Need advice before booking a fixed price divorce?
Contact Yeo & Associates LLC at 62203400 or book a free initial appointment with one of our expert Divorce and Family lawyers.